Friday, June 22, 2007

WE FINALLY GOT OUR POOL UP!

We finally got our pool up about 3 weeks ago. It has been very cold from all the rain. I think we have only had one full week of sunshine to even start warming the pool. ohhhh...the chore of putting one of those up. It took 8 hours and $100 worth of water. It's really worth it. My kiddos have enjoyed it rain or shine. We had to buy the tikis too so the kids really like the idea of swimming at night. Well...only if mom and dad are outside with 'em.

I will have to edit this post and put a picture of our backyard now. It has changed so much after moving the big wooden clubhouse/swingset over by the fence rather than being smack in the middle of our back yard.

Can't forget all the yummy burgers! We have more hamburgers now than ever before. I like it that way...I don't have to cook! That is always a bonus in my book.

No comments: