Friday, June 22, 2007

Mid-life Crisis

I think I am going through a mid-life crisis...yeah...yeah..don't laugh. I'm probably just freaking out but I have done things the past few months that aren't really normal for me. I can only say normal because of what I am normally like...didn't want to confuse anyone to think I am calling myself normal. (not by any means!) I can't say that it is a bad thing. I have always been such a fuddy duddy in the past. I was labeled MRS. RESPONSIBILITY...gosh I hate that! I think now I am finally chilling out. Being so uptight all these years can really make a person boring. I didn't know how boring I was until I changed or should I say "had my mid-life crisis". I know...I know...I'm not making sense. It all makes sense to me so take from it what you can.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It makes sense to me... but then again maybe that's because I know what you're talking about. I'm reading between the lines.