Friday, June 22, 2007

My New Friend...

This is just a blog about my friend Sara. I say she is my new friend but I have known her for years through another friend (Brandon). I never really hung out with her or even talked to her and I couldn't tell you why. Well the past 6 months our paths crossed with joining Broken Angels together. We got to know each other more and more. I quit the Broken Angels about 2 months ago and remained friends with Sara. We talk every single day and if she doesn't hear from me then she calls me a hooker.... :-) I didn't think I could hang with other chics since I am such a bitch. Well it turns out she is just like I am so it works out great. We are both bitches together. It makes great conversation...LOL I have posted her picture below so that you can put a face with the name. She is married and has two kiddos. She sucks cuz she's skinny!!!!!


okay so she will probably kill me for using this pic of her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh you are so wrong! LOL How sweet, I almost feel famous. I was mentioned on the elite Anderson Blog.

On a more serious note: I dig the blog... the colors rock.