Sunday, June 04, 2006

Mother's Day 2006

This Mother's Day was a great Mother's Day for me....I was out in the garage smoking when they were calling me to come in. When I came in they were all standing in front of me with their hands behind their backs...Taylor hands me this card he made at school that just about made me cry when I read it. Then Kaylie holds out her hand and the ring they got me fell off her finger. I got this beautiful ring and my 2 year old daughter had it on her finger and said "Happy Birthday mom" I laughed so hard because it was too cute....My middle son Justin handed me this book he made for me at school. It talks about all the things he loves about me. It's amazing what kids remember and seeing what he loves about me just makes that gift the best thing he could ever get me....and then there is my wonderful husband Josh...he handed me two dozen roses. I was in awstruck from all the attention....maybe from the lack of that kind of attention I was just shocked. Later that day we had dinner at applebee's as a family and believe it or not the kiddos were alright in public....WHO KNEW!....LOL Well anyway, this is a close to a perfect Mother's Day for me.....

No comments: