Sunday, June 04, 2006

10 Year Wedding Anniversary


Well it is now 11:45pm and my husband and I just enjoyed a great 10 year anniversary. We made a dinner for two at home. It was a candle lit dinner with wine and all the works...it was wonderful. Of course, the three kiddos were sent outside to play while we enjoyed our 10 minutes of adult dinner time. The things you do when you have kids at home.


Well, our plans for our 10th won't actually start until this coming weekend. My kiddos will be going to their grandparents house. Josh and I will be going to Woodward Friday with his band "Fist of Five". They will be on Q102 radio. I think it's pretty cool that I get to go and watch since it is something that I have never done. We will be getting a motel there and partying up.Saturday night Josh has his last gig with Unfolded Earth at the Blue Note. It will be a fun night. It will also be a sad one with saying good bye to the guys of Unfolded Earth. Sunday we have nothing planned other than picking up the kiddos....and who knows what time that will be.....that's the day to sleep in!!! YIPPEE



2 comments:

Christina said...

I am in shock! You mean you are actually going to post to this! ;)

Natalie Anderson said...

Well you haven't seen the others then. Yeah, I thought I should post something. I like using Blogger better than the blog on myspace. They make it look so much better.