Sunday, September 02, 2007

I GOT A NEW CAR...YIPPEE!!!!

I am so excited we finally got a new car. Well we got an SUV. Our little red one went capput (sp?) this past week so we traded it in. We are so happy we got what we wanted. It is a Black Ford Explorer. It is fully loaded with leather, sunroof, 6 cd changer, and many more percs. I need to go outside and take a pic of it and post it here for all to see. We are so proud of it. It has that new car smell....I just love that! We are definately movin on up in life. I blame all that on the good Lord above! We have been praying more and more each day to lead us in a direction in life we needed to go. I felt we were sinking into a life we wouldn't enjoy. So by praying all day everyday has gotten us in the right direction. It feels so nice!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That is awesome!
Where's the pic?

Hey, are you still scrapbooking? I have a awesome message board you should come check out.

Natalie Anderson said...

I haven't taken one yet but I will. What's the message board?

Anonymous said...

Sorry.. didn't think to check here for a response.

The message board is www.scrapperie.com
There is actually a week long online crop going on with lots of games, prizes, challenges, etc. I'm a moderator over there and helping run the stuff this week. Lots of fun though.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Well said.