Saturday, June 23, 2007

Finally going on vacation!

We leave for vacation on the 1st of July or the 30th of June...I'm not sure which day we will leave. It's not a major vacation but will be loads of fun. We are going to Blanco Texas to stay with my friend Serina. From there we will be going to six flags, sea world, and the alamo in San Antonio. She lives like 45 minutes from there. We will also be going to San Marcus Texas to go the Aquaarena Center. They have the glass bottom boat and an underground aquarium and some other cool stuff. Taylor has been wanting to go see the Alamo forever and thought that this would be a good time to go. Since we normally spend every 4th of July with Scott, we thought since he moved it wouldn't be the same. So we decided to get the hell out of state and enjoy the 4th somewhere else. I think it will be a nice change. My kiddos are so excited to go. I think we are just as excited as they are!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'd say I'm happy for you... but really I'm jealous.

I hope you guys have a blast!

Anonymous said...

Holy Shit... I don't pay attention to your blog because you did some massive blog slacking and then bam! Hope you had a great vacation! Tell us all about it!