Sunday, September 24, 2006

My Mom's 56th Birthday has come and gone...


My mom had her birthday September 16th and we went out to eat at Chili's with her. My brother and his family came as well. Unfortunately, my dad was not able to be there. He has been in New Mexico the last two weeks with his sister who is dying of brain cancer. She is my favorite aunt and has always been growing up. She made the best damn chocolate milk!!! Other than that we tried to make my mom's birthday pretty unforgettable...

I mean...really when was the last time she went out to eat with her kids and their kids....uh, probably atleast never....so anyway, she really enjoyed it. It even brought her to tears. I loved it too because Chili's rocks the mostest.

This picture of my mom and dad was taken last year or the year before. I just can't find a recent pic since I have about a million on my computer. I will update once I find one.

No comments: