Sunday, September 24, 2006

My Boys are now in "Boy Scouts"


They have enjoyed going every Monday night. Last week they received their space derby's to make at home. On Oct 9th they will be racing them against each other. I think it will be a bunch of fun. My friend Jennifer and her two boys are in boy scouts too so it's really nice to have her there with me at the meetings.

They will be attending camp at "Camp St. George" Oct. 20-22nd with their dad and pawpaw Scott. We are working on getting the tent and other things needed for this trip. They are very excited (especially dad).

I am hoping this will give the boys a chance to hang with their dad since he has been so busy with his music.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun! If it's anything like the camping trips here, Dad will enjoy it more! Don went a bit nuts on camping gear and I swear had more fun than the boys!